Dear mother of the bride, congratulations on your daughter’s upcoming nuptial. An amazing day is waiting ahead. Your heart is skipping happily and you are superbly thrill. It’s good to know the guidelines on what you can wear and cannot wear to the wedding before you start your mother of the bride dress searching.
No idea what style, length or color mother of the bride dress to look out for? No worry. We are sharing with you below what other mother of the brides wore from real weddings! I hope these photos will help you to finding your perfect mother of the bride dresses. :)
1. Lindsay and Matt wanted an intimate destination wedding and got married in an 18th century private estate outside of Versailles, France. The color of the wedding were champagne, cream, gold and navy. Lindsay’s mother wore a beautiful long sleeves gray dress with dazzling beads.
2. Rachel and Tim’s wedding is a true old-fashioned garden wedding on a lovely spring day with the prettiest wedding palette; blue, mint, pink, coral and turquoise. Rachel’s mom donned an amazing floral coral dress with statement necklace.
3. Connecticut’s Priam Vineyard was where Erika and Chris tied the knot. Their fall wedding color were gray and purple. Erika’s mom wore a strapless deep blue gown complete with a sheer shawl.
4. Maureen and Dave got married at the Chicago History Museum during summer with gold, light pink, pink and navy palette. Maureen’s mother wore a lovely gray-gold lace dress while the mother of the groom donned a royal navy ruched dress. Both mothers look so stylish.
5. Kyla and David’s private estate marriage in Shady Oaks Ranch, Napa Valley was amazing. Their wedding palette were lavender, light blue and light pink. Kyla walked down the aisle with her mother who wore a pretty deep plunging turquoise gown.
6. Shelley and David got married on the first day of summer at Caffino Restaurant in Toronto. Since it’s a transitional day between spring and summer the wedding color chosen was cheerful and fun. They were light pink, peach and pink. The mother of the bride wore a light brown floral lace knee length dress.
7. As an event planner, Alexis has a lot to live up to in the planning of her own wedding. Her wedding ceremony to Brock took place at San Francisco’s Grace Cathedral and reception at James Leary Flood Mansion. The wedding color were gold, light pink and taupe. Alexis’ mom looked stunning in a red top complete with ruffles and black skirt.
8. Marian and David’s wedding took place at the lovely Lake Geneva, France~Switzerland. The wedding palette were blue and pink. Marian’s mom donned a chic yellow V-neck dress with jacket.
9. Jamie & Jacob met and fell in love in New York. Their New York wedding channelled the Old New York vibe with black, white and purple wedding color. Jamie’s mom wore a beautiful navy mother of the bride dress with rhinestones and beads embellishment on the shoulders.
10. The wedding of Ashley and Collin was pure beauty and the fact that it’s DIY made it even more precious. The wedding palette were red, green and taupe. Ashley’s mom wore an embellished top from Zara and long matching skirt.
11. Beaver Creek, Colorado was where Amanda and Nick got married on summer August. This picture perfect wedding utilized the color of blush, light green and light pink. Amanda’s mother donned an asymmetrical coral dress.
12. Tamar and Aron’s wedding took place at Liberty Warehouse, New York. Their wedding color were maroon, orange and pink. Tamar’s mom wore a dazzling silver lace dress.
13. Sara and Adam tied the knot at Adam’s childhood farm in British Columbia, Canada. The DIY wedding utilized orange, pink, purple and red as the wedding palette. Sara’s mom dressed in a blue paisley knee length dress.
14. Meredith and Oren got married at Meredith’s parents home in the outdoor garden. The wedding color were classic ivory and taupe. Meredith’s mom wore a stunning Carolina Herrera taupe dress.
15. The back garden of the Textile Museum was the location for Marika and Brandon’s beautiful nuptial. Their wedding color were light gray and gray. Marika’s mom wore a lovely purple mother of the bride dress.
16. Josephine and Addam has a classic romantic wedding at Overnewton Castle, Melbourne. Josephine’s mother wore an elegant champagne knee-length dress from Danielas.
17. Secret Garden met Downtown Abbey was Katie and Daniel’s romantic garden party theme. Blush, light blue, light pink and light yellow were their gorgeous wedding color. Katie’s mom was dressed in a stunning lace knee-length dress.
18. Kate and Tanner’s wedding took place at the Ritz Carlton with glitz and glamour. Kate’s mom wore a beautiful sheer gray dress with embellishment by Jenny Packham.
19. Lane and Jonathan got married at Rosemary Beach, Florida. Their wedding color were green plus ivory. Lane’s mom donned a graceful pastel green dress on the wedding day.
20. Rachel and Reed had a beautiful barn wedding in Texas with gray, light pink and mint as their wedding color. Rachel’s mom wore an intricate gold lace mother of the bride outfit.
21. Kristin and Matthew exchanged their vows at the amazing Historic Cedarwood, Tennessee. Their wedding palette were ivory and lavender. Kristin’s mom wore a purple knee-length dress matching with the wedding color
22. Ashley and James had their wedding ceremony at Sacred Heart Catholic Church and reception at Glazer Children’s Museum at Florida. Ashley’s mom was dressed in a pale pink knee length dress.
23. Santa Monica Beach Club was Kate and Will’s wedding venue. Navy, orange and blush was their wedding color. Kate’s mom wore a cute matching navy dress.
24. Megan and Tripp got married at Barnsley Gardens Resort in Georgia. Megan’s mother was dressed in a stunning fuchsia gown.
25. Emily and Reese held their wedding ceremony at St. Paul’s Apostle Church and reception at The Retreat at Balcones Springs in Texas. Emily’s mom wore a beautiful knee length navy dress to go with the tone of the wedding.
26. Carolina and Daniel tied the knot at University of Virginia, the place where they met and fell in love. Sweet ain’t it? Carolina’s mom wore a lavender gown with matching sheer jacket.
27. Laura and Colby got married at Lowndes Grove, Charleston, South Carolina, a place where it hold very dear to the couple’s hearts. Laura’s mom wore an elegant metallic gold gown while Colby’s mother was dressed in a one shoulder pastel green gown.
28. Kayla and Evan married at Emerson Creek Pottery and Tearoom, Illinois. Kayla wanted to be married at Emerson Creek even before she was engaged! The mother of the bride wore a V-neck fuchsia dress.
29. Chrissy and Danny got married at St. Patrick’s and had their reception at The Mansion at Natirar, New Jersey. Chrissy’s mom wore a beautiful navy lace dress.
30. Alyssa and Sam had a chic Texas wedding at The Prairie by Rachel Ashwell. Alyssa’s mom wore a sexy black halter dress. Yes, black!
Which mother of the bride dresses is your favorite? Share with us in the comment box below.